1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
Test Here
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

CONGRATULATIONS!

GoCamaro27

This is my 1967 Camaro RS, which I just finished and brought home last weekend. She has a ZL1 aluminium 427, Muncie 4-speed, 12 bolt rear with 3.42 rear gear, Vintage Air A/C, bright blue deluxe interior with seat covers made by TMI with the white deluxe stripe to match the white cowl stripe, 4-wheel disc brakes, 3-point retractable seat belts in the front, and she rides on 15 inch Cragar SS wheels, 7 inch front with 235-15-60 and 8 inch rear with 255-15-60 BFG Radials. Special thanks to my friend Steve Reinero at Camaro Restorations for helping me finish this car.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Awesome car..... Congradulations :beers:

Was wondering if your front tires rub when you turn sharp or if you hit a bump on the road. My 68 RS has the same tire configuration and mine do. Have replaced the front springs and shocks but still get rubbing???

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Ya, she is a beauty, love the color and the Cragar's, hey the 427 ain't too shabby either... Congrats!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Guys: Thanks very much for voting for my car. I really appreciate it. I was in NYC for a cousin's wedding and work was crazy when I got back, so I haven't had a chance to post here for a while. I did get to take her to the office last week on a day when I had no meetings. Aside from a nasty look I got from my two old fart neighbors, I got a lot of compliments on her. It's nice to see more people going back to a more 60's-70's nostalgia look with the 15 inch Cragars and the like, and it really suits this car well. Love ya all!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Awesome car..... Congradulations :beers:

Was wondering if your front tires rub when you turn sharp or if you hit a bump on the road. My 68 RS has the same tire configuration and mine do. Have replaced the front springs and shocks but still get rubbing???

No, they don't rub so far, even when I am making a hard turn into a driveway or something, but then again I've been super careful driving her, so it may still happen, but not so much as a smidge of tire rubber on the fender well trim when I washed her last week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts