Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Wow, Thanks much guys. My little driver is a cool ride for sure. That green Z-28 is an awesome looking car. Love that color! We took the convertible on a 500 mile beach trip this past weekend as evident by my wife's luggage. (The trunk was packed from a trip to the outlet malls) Sheeez......

Reactions: DOUG G and 68Tiger

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
We took the convertible on a 500 mile beach trip this past weekend as evident by my wife's luggage. (The trunk was packed from a trip to the outlet malls) Sheeez......
Congratulations Craig, beautiful Camaro. Encouraging for me to know that you took such a nice car on a 500 mile road trip! I have yet to get over that hurdle...but this gives me hope that one day I can :|

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Congrats Craig, that's one awesome vert.

Reactions: Craig1969

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
:beers::beers:

Reactions: Craig1969

·
Registered
712 Posts
Between Kimberly and my 17 year old son, we have clocked about 2500 miles in the past 5 weeks. Need to fix a slight oil pan leak but other than that, flawless performance. You know what I like about have a stock motor now? The 18 mpg, 185 temp 95% of the time, and no stall converter. Took some getting used to after coming from the stroked 69 but hey, once I shimmed the last body panel bolt, and filled it with 87 octane, it knew it was a keeper. Finally found out how to put that boot on correctly...make that fold the top correctly and boot fits fine. Loving this car. I may.......make that an iffy may, put vintage air in it for the wife. I just hate the thought of modifying a numbers matching, original panel car.

Thanks for the votes guys....hope to see y'all on the road somewhere.......power tour 2016 maybe?

Craig (screen name changing to craig1968 soon)

·
Registered
712 Posts
One thing the I forgot to mention is that for 48 year, the previous owners have resisted to badge the car as something it's not. That's what really drew me in on this particular car.

This does create another problem....the Camaro police have no reason to squat down and see which rear end is in the car! Ha....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts