Pull off the car cover, back her out of the garage and celebrate Spring by entering the May 2017 RIDE of the MONTH
One Grand Prize Winner receives from NPD:
T-shirts, hats, license plate, decals, NOS GM sales brochure or other period marketing items from Rick's personal collection, and a $100 gift certificate!
The First Runner-up receives from CoverCraft.com their choice of:
DashMat or SunScreen
Now through May 15th: Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. Submissions posted after 23:59 hours (11:59 pm) Pacific Time on the 15th will not be included in the competition for this month
May 16 through the 31st : A Voting thread with poll will be added to this forum section on the 16th containing the nominations. All members will get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes by MIDNIGHT PACIFIC the 31st of May will be the winner for the month of May 2017.
Note changes in photos used to enter your ride.
Rules for nominations
Cars that are currently up for sale are not to be nominated!
Must post three (3) Recent photos sized to 640 x 480 pixels.
These three (3) photos must be of the mandatory views listed below.
- one front/side angle (drivers side preferred)
- one interior shot taken from the open door
- one over all engine bay picture.
Optional: A fourth photo (not required to enter) of any angle - dead on rear view, or front, or any other aspect of your ride you want to showcase, especially if you are a resto-mod-pro-street entry and have mods listed in your entry such as trunk customizations, or sound systems, wheels, paint detail etc.
Note: NO collages, No slide show links, No videos, and lastly No nudity.
In addition for Resto/Mod vehicles:
Must include a list of the vehicles current Modifications.
- Pictures must be of current state of car with the only exception being seasonal photos with winter tires on.
- Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed are not to be included in your listing.
- If your wheels/tires/suspension/etc. are currently up for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list.
- No "Future Modifications" either used to pad your listing.