1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
14,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 2018 Team Camaro RIDE of the MONTH

The Month of May ROTM is for all Generations except 1st Gen

The Team Camaro Ride Of The Month is sponsored by

One Grand Prize Winner receives from NPD:
T-shirts, hats, license plate, decals, NOS GM sales brochure or other period marketing items from Rick's personal
collection, and a $100 gift certificate!

The 1st Runner-up receives from Matts Classic Bowties a $50 Gift Certificate

Important Dates

NOMINATIONS:
Now through May 20th: Please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
Submissions posted after
23:59 hours (11:59 pm) Pacific Time on the 20th will not be included in the competition for this month

VOTING:

May 21st through the 31st : A Voting thread with poll will be added to this forum
section on the 21st containing the nominations. All members will get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most
votes by
MIDNIGHT PACIFIC the 31th of May will be the winner for
the month of May 2018.

All nominations:
Must post three (3) Recent photos sized to 640 x 480 pixels.

These three (3) photos must be of the mandatory views listed below.

• one front/side angle (drivers side preferred)
  • one interior shot taken from the open door
  • one over all engine bay picture.

• Limit description of your entry to 100 words or less

Optional: A fourth photo (not required to enter) of any angle - dead on rear view, or front,
or any other aspect of your ride you want to showcase, especially if you are a resto-mod-pro-street or Protouring entry and have mods listed in
your entry such as trunk customizations, or sound systems, wheels, paint detail etc.

Note: NO collages, No slide show links, No videos, and lastly No nudity.

·
14,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok Guys,

This month we want to see the best of the other Gens. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th.

Let do it.:hurray:

Reactions: rgwiz

·
14,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you guys with your rides👀

·
Registered
446 Posts
I sent a couple emails to a few guys, who may be unaware of the contest. We will see if they can post up some nice 2nd gens, and 5th gens.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
What the heck. I'll throw my hat in the ring with a 2nd gen.
79 Z28
LS6 454, Currie 9", Turbo Action T400, Cheetah SCS shifter, 250 NOS kit

·
Registered
446 Posts
What a beast!

Reactions: HawkX66

·
Registered
45 Posts
The one submission is a sweet ride; but there's got to be some worthy competitors out there.

·
19,907 Posts
Come on guys/gals.....I KNOW there are more than one 2nd-6th Gen here :beers:

·
14,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the bumps guys. They asked for it. They got it. They are MIA

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Hey Dave, you might as well throw in that 69 of yours that's hiding in the corner of pic #4 of your 79Z. WTH I don't think there any rules limiting you to only 1 car? That 69 you have been working on certainly is worthy! :thumbsup:

Reactions: HawkX66

·
Registered
446 Posts
*Except for this month, no first gens!

·
0 Posts
I will throw my 5th gen in. It is a 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic 1SS. It has full bmr suspension, 3.91 1lE gear set, dss aluminum ds and axles, Full exhaust, LS3 polluter cam with SLP TVS 2300 supercharger and 8 rib innovators west kit. Lowered 1.25 on pdfat springs, r1 rotors, rksport cf 3in hood, wing and rear valence. Lots of custom painted parts from Lupe at River City under and inside the car. Lots of carbon fiber accents as well. I could go on and on lol. Car is still stock bottom end with stock heads but is tuned at 715hp to rear wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
:thumbsup: 5th gen ABM representing...WTG Trey

·
14,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We need at least 2 more entries or May ROTM will be cancelled for lack of interest

·
Registered
31 Posts
I find it interesting that John (Vega$69 &moderator) received so many requests to have a second gen + ROTM and only two of you have posted cars! Really? Come on, you guys that wanted your category represented, now's the time to enter!

·
Registered
446 Posts
nice, a 3rd gen (or 6th gen) and we have our bases covered and contest started.
Thanks Everett.

I was expecting A LOT more 2nd gens, I guess they didn't get the memo.

I know there is a lot of 1st gen guys on here, but with all I hear about "2nd gens that are going to over shadow the first gens pretty soon" I was ready to see a poll with 10-12 cars in it this month. I have a couple of friends with 2nd gens, unfortunately both of them have their cars torn apart. I even suggested they mention the contest to their friends who are current members on TC.
Maybe there will be some more last minute entries....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts