Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I am heading down to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras, wont be back till Thursday. Can I trust that everyone will behave while I am gone?

See u all in a few days!

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
You know what they say...."when the cats away.....the mice will play". We'll try not to destroy the place entirely.....:D

Have fun.........:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Take plenty of pictures of the scenery around you... if you know what I mean ;). Have your camera ready at all times.... you don't want to miss anything :p Have fun!

·
Super Moderator
32,346 Posts
Take plenty of pictures of the scenery around you... if you know what I mean ;). Have your camera ready at all times.... you don't want to miss anything :p Have fun!
No doubt! Have a good time!

And all of us will be waiting for a new thread in Off Topic.

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
can we trust you'll behave???... that is what I thought...:noway:
Alright guys I am heading down to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras, wont be back till Thursday. Can I trust that everyone will behave while I am gone?

See u all in a few days!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey everyone, I am back. Had a great time! Booking next year. I hope everyone was good while I was gone.

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
OK.....welcome back.......I trust all the beads have been thrown and the pics are ........where ???:D

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Gotta give me time. I asked the lady to put the pics on a cd and she didnt
WOW......that's very generous of you Matt.....mailing cd's to EVERYONE.....:hurray: :D

I can wait for that ....:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts