Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
McLeod Direct Fit Hydraulic Conversion Kits 1434002 Camaro/Firebird -Nova
Like New kit. Installed for mockup and test on custom install. Would not work for my setup in older Skylark, but no issues with unit. Works perfectly and I went ahead and installed a Wilwood Rebuild in it just to ensure its equal to new. The original parts are included as a rebuild kit you can use later if needed. This unit was never used on car. Used as mockup and test only. New Replacement bolts and washer with new hardware (grade 8) and nylon lock washers included.

The only issues with kit are:

1) marks on bracket where lock nuts scratched on install (can be easily repainted for final install but is hidden under brake booster mount. It will happen to you too if you mount for mockup, paint after mockup)

2) I cut the rubber hose from reservoir to master for mockup. both pieces are there and were plenty for install on my setup(chevelle/skylark)

3) Small mark on side of master where mounting screw scratched red coating of aluminum MC mount. Invisible when installed, and likely to happen to you when you install new unit. the tolerance is very tight and the head of bolt scratched it.

Here is a link for more info:
https://www.speedwaymotors.com/McLeo...oaApdpEALw_wcB

Kit New is $275. Wilwood Rebuild Kit is $27.

Will sell everything for $200, plus shipping. OBO. Paypal preferred.

Thanks!

Brad
Helena AL, 35080

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Bump for a great piece. Used this to replace a model from Tick Performance with a larger master cylinder bore. This one at 3/4" drives like a new Camaro.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts