Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just placed an order with our sponsors, Ground Up Restorations. The salesman asked me for my TC ID number, but I don't see it in my profile anymore. Did we get rid of these when the new format came about? If so, what do we need to do to get the TC discount at Ground up?

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called back today and the salesman told me that I had already been given the 10% discount but my total charge seemed slighlty high (maybe S&H charges). I'll post more next week when I get my order and final bill.

·
Retired
16,004 Posts
Ive had 2 orders recently from Ground Up and they deleted the shipping charges on one of them instead of 10% off the order. The shipping was MORE than the 10% so that was a great deal. They have never asked me for a number here, maybe cuz Im on their automated Credit card system? Good folks there.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just want to clarify to all, I'm not complaining about the service. I've delt with them before as well, no probs. Just want to close the loop on the member ID thing.

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Actually there is no set discount in place at this time. The member number was for Team Chevelle and I was going to do the same for Team Camaro but it's just never happened yet. Was hoping that a membership system would get us discounts at a bunch of parts suppliers.
They do give some discounts to Team Camaro but we don't really have a "membership" here to have numbers assigned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts