Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,472 Posts
Look closely at the $1 Camaro, it appears to have a '73 AMC Javelin grille insert in place.

But still, a nice car.

------------------
Everett 68/350/PG/11.90/115mph

·
Registered
193 Posts
$999,999 for a restored car with 0 miles. O miles??? What needed restoring? And if I ever pay $1M for anything, it better be ALL ORIGINAL, and a whole lot more rare than "just another '67 RS/SS"
. That nice shiny paint job never looked like that on a showroom floor in '67. So it's not even a particularly expertly done restoration. (Outside the fact that it's so outrageously overpriced the discussion's meaningless.)

Everett's right, though...the RS grille with the doors open does look amazingly like a 71-74 Javelin grille (at least under poor lighting). Never noticed that before!

·
Retired
26,653 Posts
That '67 has been there since may or june. I think they actually want high 20's for it.

If a store mis-prices an item they have to sell it as advertised... Anyone going after the $1 '69?

------------------
...Dennis
"The '69, the '96 & the club"

·
Registered
523 Posts
What's with "frame and wheels ceramic coated"?How do these guys call a car "restored"when they make modifications like that to it?In my opinion(as old and foggy as it is!)restored means just the way Mother Chevrolet put that car out the door,not with ceramic coated parts.It is a beautiful car,though.Damn,I gotta get going on mine-c'mon Powerball!!!

------------------
HDZ/28

·
Registered
288 Posts
That's alright gentleman... He's also got a $1 million dollar Corvette as well... If you check their website not a single one of his cars has mileage on em...! I wonder how that is?

Oh well there's always something out there to make you laugh!

------------------
1967 Prostreet Camaro
402cid BBC TH 400 w/4,500 stall 4:56 gears,narrowed and tubbed... Well almost
http://www.visionworks-usa.com/camaro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts