Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WooHoo!!! We got us an EFI forum!

Here's just a couple of rules, or at least suggestions..

This forum will mostly be about retrofitting any type of EFI system into FirstGen Camaros (yes, Dave and Scott, secondgen's too.)

Other things, such as troubleshooting problems with factory installed systems may be better served in one of the other forums. Don't get mad if we move something, but we probably won't, EFI is EFI.

What I'd really like to see is for Team Camaro to build a knowledgebase like they have in a couple of other forums I've been doing a lot of reading at the past few days.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
To Kool Jim :cool:

Now I have another forum to play in :D

John

ps: When will the Skiboat forum be activated ... :yes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
WooHoo!!! We got us an EFI forum!

Here's just a couple of rules, or at least suggestions..

This forum will mostly be about retrofitting any type of EFI system into FirstGen Camaros (yes, Dave and Scott, secondgen's too.)

Other things, such as troubleshooting problems with factory installed systems may be better served in one of the other forums. Don't get mad if we move something, but we probably won't, EFI is EFI.

What I'd really like to see is for Team Camaro to build a knowledgebase like they have in a couple of other forums I've been doing a lot of reading at the past few days.

Enjoy!
Boy, am I glad to see this! Perhaps someone here can help me with my MEFI -4 controller on my Ram Jet 350 engine. I have the DTC tool attached to allow the IC module to go to base ignition timing. In attempting to adjust the timing to 10 degrees BTDC using a timing light and find the balancer (or the tab) have no makings to adjust it to. Anyone else have this problem with the Balancer Assembly 8" 12555879?
HELP
Ken

·
Registered
145 Posts
The best advice I can give is that knowledge is everything with EFI.

No matter how many times I've read my C950 manual, I find new things every time!

Read as much as you can!

Then post questions here for all of us to learn from your questions!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts