Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok theres 3 holes on either side of the front frame for the radiator support to bolt into(two of which will line up). i think im supposed to use the holes on the very end of the frame, someone please confirm this..68 SS396...also when putting the fan shroud back on i have only one bolt on top of the support to bolt it to. is that correct? doesnt seem right as its loose on the support..and lastly for now the bottom radiator hose is in the way of the outlet to the carb for my Holley fuel pump, any ideas?? thanks again

------------------

·
Registered
999 Posts
it's been awhile since i've seen my radiator support, so i can't help you there on that question, but as for the fan shroud bracket, you should two holes that go to the rad support and one hole for the shroud. the shroud gets held in place by two small tabs on the radiator located towards the bottom, one on each side. as for the fuel pump, most mechanical holley pumps can have the housing rotated. you might have to lossen a bolt and turn it to wherever it works the best and doesn't interfere with anything.
good luck,
bruce

1 - 2 of 2 Posts