Team Camaro Tech banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Those metal adjusters look like they work but having to put them on every time you use your seat belts seems like a bit of a hassle. The ones I mentioned go on the lap belt section permanently. All you have to do is slide it into position, and hook the shoulder belt into place and your good to go.

·
Registered
420 Posts
What don't you like about the seats?
This belongs in another thread...
...moved:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Have a look at this clip. I think this will help the angle across the chest a good bit.
Im ordering a set to see how well they work. LOL
Watching the video on You Tube it looks like a useful item.

Thx
I ordered a pair. I just got them tonight. I’m surprised by the quality. They’re chromed metal (steel?). Heavy. They actually work quite well. I didn’t need much adjustment, so I positioned the near the end of the belt by the buckle. They allow the belt to retract almost all the way. They stay in place when I take the belt on and off. They come with a card with a QR code that brings up a video on how to install them. I think these are a good solution.

Here’s that video:

the only thing to watch out for I think, is to make sure the lap belt stays across your waist and doesn’t ride up on your belly. It seems like as long as you adjust thetension on the lap belt first as you’re putting the clip on, it’ll be fine. I think the video shows the shoulder belt out too far. I adjusted mine so it was close to my neck but not touching it.

i tried a fuzzy pad thing on the shoulder strap first but I didn’t like it. It was bulky and didn’t allow the belt to retract enough. Plus it looked kinda goofy.

·
Registered
471 Posts
The recline lever hits the reel as there isn't but 1/8" clearance between the reel & Door panel.
Depends on how far back the seat is as to which bracket. Measure from the floor mounting hole to put the reel behind the lever. Most use the 6.5" bracket.
Billy

21 - 31 of 31 Posts