Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I got me a road trip! I'll be leaving western Chicago at 6, and expect to roll through Columbia around noon on my way to Boonesville, then returning back thru Columbia after perhaps an hour in boonesville.

I do have to get home that night.

Anyone wants to meet for some lunch, shoot me a PM.

Paul, I wish I had time to do a dinner thing again, maybe get Travis to come over, but not this time, and I'm afraid you'll probably be at work when I roll thru...

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
Right Jim, I will be at work so can't get together w/ you.

Wish you could stick around 'til later so we could go out again like last time..

hopefully catch you the next time??

Oh, and btw, I ain't "GIMPING" anymore!!!! FEEL GREAT!!!

I just gotta get my strength back so it will be another month or two, once it warms up and I can get out and about like usual in my yard working on it....

pdq67

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Jim,

I am very sorry about missing your call. The telecom guy replaced my phone this morning, bad timing, and the friggin' dingbat had the ringer turned off. I was waiting all morning for your call, or so I thought. I figured you got delayed in all that bad weather that went through here over night. I was really looking forward to meeting you and having that BBQ.

I just called your cell and it wouldn't put me through for some reason. Not a good day for phones apparently...

Sorry guy. Hope you didn't have to settle for Taco Bell

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.