Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I sucked it up guys and finally decided to replace the motor mount actually I took it to a shop but still its hard anyway the previous owner drove the car with a loose mount so the shop said it hollowed out the mount so i got a new one but the shop said theres a plate behind the mount can someone tell me what they mean or where I can get a new one

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought mine from rockauto but I still couldn't find the other piece

·
Registered
123 Posts
It would help to know the make /model/ year of the vehicle in question and is the plate you are referring to, bolted to the engine or goes under the actual rubber motor mount.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would help to know the make /model/ year of the vehicle in question and is the plate you are referring to, bolted to the engine or goes under the actual rubber motor mount.
Its a 2002 chevy camaro v6 manual and the way they described it is it goes between the frame and the Mount

·
Registered
123 Posts
Its a 2002 chevy camaro v6 manual and the way they described it is it goes between the frame and the Mount

Sorry, All the pictures I could find just show the "Rubber" Mount that would attach to the frame, and the solid mount that attaches to the engine. It my be V6 specific so your going to have to do some serious homework. Again Sorry I cannot be more help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts