Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Welcome Back - Senior Tech
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys as the title says I have a complete setup for a first gen. I went with the hotchkis setup and don't need these any more. The back shocks are KYB gas adjust and I think the fronts are two (they are black with no markings so I'm not sure). The backs are 5-leaf and they are not sagging. The front coils are 2 years old and are for a 1969 camaro sb with no ac. will ship from NW Ohio. 200 obo.

Thanks

·
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will post pics soon. Price is negotiable.

·
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also have a gm sway bar for sale for a first gen. B.O. or will throw it in with whoever wants the rest of the stuff.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hey guys as the title says I have a complete setup for a first gen. I went with the hotchkis setup and don't need these any more. The back shocks are KYB gas adjust and I think the fronts are two (they are black with no markings so I'm not sure). The backs are 5-leaf and they are not sagging. The front coils are 2 years old and are for a 1969 camaro sb with no ac. will ship from NW Ohio. 200 obo.

Thanks
Fixin' to go with the Hotchkis set up...tell me more about how it drove after the swap, did you get the 2" drop front and 1.5" drop rear? what kind of shocks did you go with etc...thanks
p.s. where are you in Ohio,my wife is from there and we have family there...and go Buckeyes! in the final 4!

·
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hotchkis back 2" drop. Front eibach 1" drop (ha guy I bought it from didn't tell me that). Shocks are revalved bilsteins. I couldn't figure out why my ride was so awful after the swap. Then I looked at my rubber bushings... Or rather what should have been rubber. Most of my suspension had rotted completely out! So I'll be able to give you a better idea on the ride in a few months.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hotchkis back 2" drop. Front eibach 1" drop (ha guy I bought it from didn't tell me that). Shocks are revalved bilsteins. I couldn't figure out why my ride was so awful after the swap. Then I looked at my rubber bushings... Or rather what should have been rubber. Most of my suspension had rotted completely out! So I'll be able to give you a better idea on the ride in a few months.
Where are you in NW Ohio...my wife is from the smallest town in America,bout an hour west of Toledo off route 6

·
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
smallest town? Sure bout that? We have quite a few that if you blink you'll miss! In any case I'm around the Lima area. So not as NW as your wife used to be. :)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hey man...I love the small town America thing...all the old town squares,old communities etc. Shes from Stryker,about 10 minutes outside Archbold...if that doesnt ring a bell,about 25 min out of Defiance. Styker probably has 500-700 people in the town,the surounding farming community is big though so its well supported.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts