Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
OK now I'm really blushing...

thanks jdove...I really appreciate it.:thumbsup:

yes true...photo shoot is Monday with the two Camaro's for 2 different layouts.still playing with wheel choice...and lot's of cleaning.:boring: excited though...very excited.:yes:

·
Registered
355 Posts
congrats to john!....this is aka 71RS350 on nastyz28!..

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Let me know which one so I can go get it off the rack!!!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Let me know which one so I can go get it off the rack!!!!
Will do guys...these are the two they will shoot,what wheels on which car is still to be determined.:eek:

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Cool. the yellow one has been my wallpaper at my work computer ever since I saw it. Can't wait to pick up the mag... I'll just pin it next to the 'puter.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
John's an okay guy and all...LOL

Congrats on the upcoming ink:beers:

Now, quit surfing the internet and tell me why I should buy a new Ford Super Duty truck! :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yes, if I remember John also has a Red Chevelle right? The three together - yellow orange red, look fantastic in pictures.

John, I know you didn't solicit opinions - but the way the wheels are setup in the above pics is what I'd go with. The daisy shape spokes look best on the '69 imo :thumbsup:

Good luck with the shoot!

Edit: I see your sig now mentions the Chevelle... you're one lucky lucky man!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Cool. the yellow one has been my wallpaper at my work computer ever since I saw it. Can't wait to pick up the mag... I'll just pin it next to the 'puter.
Thanks man:thumbsup: ...I really appreciate the props!

Bruce,just get your butt to Salinas and I'll make you the deal of a lifetime...and I'll cook you up a big fat Rib Eye to boot.:beers:

Talked to the editor this morning...now he says he'll shoot the Chevelle too if he has time.TIME...?I'll have no frickin time to sleep detailing THREE cars!Oh well...we should all have such problems.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm a long time fan of the American Racing 200S style on your '69. Fell in love with them after seeing "Two Lane Blacktop" way back when. I'd say go with the wheels in the current picts for both cars. Congrads on having your cars in the mag. Jim

1 - 20 of 49 Posts