Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, just thought i would post a few pictures of my new 1968 Camaro, car is all custom with only the matching numbers 396 in it, today i drove it about 100 miles around town in city traffic with the a/c on, i just got the car yesterday so i wanted to cruise the town and see what kind of reactions it would bring, needless to say i had my dad and brother in the car with me and we had alot of fun talking to everyone at the stop lights and watching people take pictures while we cruised around. the car has vintage air. ride tech air ride, power windows, ect. the interior is all custom. a cool feature it has is that the trunk and hood open via the remote key fob which raises and lowers the hood with the push of a button, car has shaved handles and shaved tail lights. you either love or hate the paint, in the case i really like the scheme which follows into the engine bay, interior and rollcage. here are a few pics, not sure if it falls into pro-touring but we toured it today in city traffic with the a/c on so i consider it pro-touring as i drive my car. (not a trailer queen)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Very nice man... that engine bay is cleaner than my kitchen table. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, car was alot of fun today, the car was only driven from the garage to the enclosed trailer and off the trailer at shows before i got it so i wanted to see how street worthy it was, car ran good with no over heating issues in 98 degree weather which surprized me considering all the chrome. Only time will tell but so far it was a blast, i felt like a kid again playing with the air ride at the stop lights.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a beauty. Did you restore it yourself.
Not this car, however 2 years ago I did a full restoration on my 1968 camaro. It was a full frame off with a ls1/4l60 trans. I traded the car off as soon as it was done for a 2003 srt-10 viper with 15000 miles, I enjoyed the viper for about a year and then traded my viper for this car.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Wow! That's pretty rad.

You should be able to flip that a-arm to sway bar link bolt around so the end of the bolt isn't protruding upward like that... Probably wouldn't ever stab into anything, but if nothing else you wont have jerks like me giving your grief about it.

Seriously, awesome car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts