Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Going to try an keep this updated as possible. but then again I'm sure that everyone says that. But here is a link to a Face book album where I've been storing pictures. ( let me know if link doesn't work)

http://tinyurl.com/o9nw4kl

So currently I am working on the always fun, front end alignment of sheet metal, my gaps look decent, but maybe people here can tell me otherwise. at the moment I'm trying to figure out why it looks like my fenders are " low in the front " like they are drooping down in the front when the hood is down or possible its a hood issue. below are some pictures, if more are needed for help just ask

Thanks

- Jeremy
20151229_155411.jpg

20151229_155244.jpg

20151229_155256.jpg

20151229_155303.jpg

20151229_155357.jpg

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
okay so last week, i had some time and i was able to pull the rear axle from under the car and start disassembly on it and prep it for rebuild, currently dealing with a "stuck" pinion gear, going to need to find a punch and a rather large hammer all while being careful not to damage the pinion. I'm pretty positive the inner bearing is toast due to finding metal chips mixed in with the fluid when pulling the differential gear, wont know for sure till i get it completely apart.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts