Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished my 69 with new paint, wheels , tires, interior. Really like the silver over the yellow of old. Jason Rushforth helped me with the color and the wheels. With wilwood brakes and C clip eliminators I would use a 6.25" bs in the rears. Overall very pleased.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not real sure what the HP is. Need to have it dynoed. Thanks for the comments.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Standard cowl hood with anvil vents installed. My painter was to put them in before paint but didn't get it done. Par for the course. So I did it after it got painted. It vents the engine bay a bunch.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
could just be the picture but the PS fender looks off at the bottom. Also really dislike those vents though I know they serve a purpose. Besides that gorgeous car. Love the stance.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I fixed the fender. still tweaking everything a bit. The vents are carbon fiber as are the sills plates, front and rear spoilers and pillars. When I change the instrument cluster , it will be CF also.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Superb looking 69!

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the nice comments. Have received many from people who see it. I tried to keep it clean and simple. Interesting observation. I posted the same day on this site and another pro-touring site the same comments and pics. This one I received many nice comments. I didn't receive a single comment on the other site.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Very Nice!!! I do like how clean and close to the original look you have kept your car.

I found the same thing on other sites....they tend to become a private posting for a select group? That's why i really like this site, it tends to be more open to many different options and people. Unless your building a 100k dollar car or more we're not worthy:sad:

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I must put a shout out to Carl Cassanova for fixing my fuel problems. For a year and a half since I installed the procharger I had problems with overheating fuel problems. I spent way to much buying one tank and pump after another with the same bad results. The vaporworx tank and fuel control systems from Carl is the best. I have been driving it this spring and now in the hot summer with no problems. My wife is even thinking of getting back in the car. I was going to post some new shots with the fender fixed and better shots, but dont see how to do it on an existing thread.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I'm glad to hear it worked Robert. Your past troubles is 1/2 the reason I dived into fuel delivery. Thanks for the kudos.

For those of you wondering what Robert is using, check here http://www.vaporworx.com/

The fuel system in Mark Stielow's latest 427 LS9 uses this system with dual ZL1 fuel pumps. It can support 1000hp on E85 and just finished the Power Tour with zero problems.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts