Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been steadily making progress towards my dream car. Started with one with a good body, mechanics (engine, brakes, steering, suspension, etc...) all were crap. Spent a lot lot time and $s addressing those issues. Had a 383 built which I dropped it, dyno hit 430Hp, over 400 ft lbs of torque through most of the rpms. Upgraded AGR steering. lowered with Hotchkis kit, subframe connectors, upgraded headlights, led taillights along with polished billet aluminum taillight. Custom front spoiler by "Randy's Spoilers". 17" wheels.

Then just recently had it in for complete body work, removed almost all of the chrome time, removed all badges, painted bumpers and grille, remove front license plate.

Interior is next in-line and also a refresh of the console gauges etc....
Ultimately want to add AC/Heater

Anyway lots more to do but I am pretty happy with how it is driving and looking now.

Randy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,511 Posts
Very nice! Any shots of the interior to share? :)

Brian

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
I like the car and your yard! I dont think ROTM has closed you should enter that beauty.

·
Registered
1967 Camaro
622 Posts
Your car looks great

·
Super Moderator
32,765 Posts
Very nice, good job, and I like the pass side panel alignment - straight across.

·
14,470 Posts
Great looking car.

Sweet

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Nice job! Looks great!

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Basic original black interior. Hope to upgrade to TMI in the next year.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The color is Chrome Flame Red. I could track down the PPG number if you want it. It is a metallic.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll let me wife know about the yard complement! that will make her day!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts