1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Can I have one too please?

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
The 70 Challenger is probably my second favorite body style ... I personally like it better than the Cuda. I picked one up a couple of weeks ago, but it's all done (he he he... no work to be done on this one). Mine's a 383 also, but a 4 sp :D .

Anyway, thought it was cool you posted some pics of the progress. I'll try to upload some of mine later.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 70 Challenger is probably my second favorite body style ... I personally like it better than the Cuda. I picked one up a couple of weeks ago, but it's all done (he he he... no work to be done on this one). Mine's a 383 also, but a 4 sp :D .

Anyway, thought it was cool you posted some pics of the progress. I'll try to upload some of mine later.
Look forward to checking it out.

I have owned three other Cuda's and one other Challenger. The Cuda's were all 1970 model year, and the Challenger was a '72. This is the first '70 Challenger I've ever had. I really like the '70 body style best on the Challenger.

I am also finishing up on a '68 Charger.

472" stroker motor

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Check the date of my first post and it will make sense:

BTW - I really do like the "real" ones" too :) --- now I have "Challenger Envy"

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
It's a start ;)
Yeah.... I could use as a down payment on a real one... then all I have to come up with is another, let's say, $99,900 and I'm in like flint.

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey greg, The Challenger is looking awsome. It has come a long way since I went and looked at it for you in liberal. So when is to be finished? I am about 6-8 months away from finishing a 69 olds 442 project. it comes out of paint in about 2 weeks and goes for a vinyl top. then I can start on the interior. Send me some pics of it when it is finished.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey greg, The Challenger is looking awsome. It has come a long way since I went and looked at it for you in liberal. So when is to be finished? I am about 6-8 months away from finishing a 69 olds 442 project. it comes out of paint in about 2 weeks and goes for a vinyl top. then I can start on the interior. Send me some pics of it when it is finished.

Thanks again Curtis for checking it out for me. Sure helps having TC members take a look at a car (project) when out of state. Can't wait to see more of your 442!!

Pics of the RT stripes

Been almost a full year since it all began.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts