Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take 3 steps forward 5 back....I installed an MSD 6AL and blaster coil and billitt distributer a while back, before interior installation...anyway I get the interior in and start the car, first time in a couple of months, and now the only way to shut it off is to pull the positive battery cable off...talk about going nuts!

Any hints on where to look?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went and posted on MSD and I am sure I know what I did wrong, the small red wire fell off of my fuse block and I must have put it back on a tab that has 12v constant. This wire is only suppost to have power during cranking and run position. I will move it back over and hopefully solve my problem.

I was going to delete the thread but hey someone might learn something from my stupidity!:clonk:

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
>>>I was going to delete the thread but hey someone might learn something from my stupidity! <<<
Steve,
Its not stupidity...its troubleshooting ! :)

Kev

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:mad: Well got that problem fixed only to run into another. I installed ALL new wiring, right down to the dome light wiring. My next problem to solve is why none of my console gages are working.

Like I said this car hates me and is fighting every minute not to go back together!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts