Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did get new door panels when I bought the car. They should have been delivered with the car when it was imported to Sweden in 2011 so they is probably bought in US. Since I live in Sweden all I can do is to check the webpages for those aftermarket companies I do know exist - Classic Industries and Rick's Camaro. But the pictures doesn't show much.

Have attached a photo of the panels. Anyone who knows the manufacturer?

The backside is made of black plastic. The thickness of the plastic is approx 3/32". The thickness of the plastic, foam and vinyl is approx 3/16". Has also find some kind of crayon marking saying LMW (I think). Have seen in other threads that the aftermarket door panels might be to thick to fit in the upper steel moldings, but these panels do fit there without any problems.

Rgds/Elmer

Attachments

·
14,092 Posts
Many panels made by the same manufacturer are sold by several other companies. Those selling companies also buy from different manufacturers from time to time so unless they were purchased directly from a manufacturer like TMI it's sometime hard to figure out.

If they fit with no problems what's the diff?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If they fit with no problems what's the diff?
Thx,
The panels do fit without problems, but I have been searching this forum and have noticed that it has been a lot of discussions of the quality of the interiors parts depending on the manufacturer. Just curious if they were able to identify. Did get them with the car when it was imported to Sweden.
/Elmer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts