Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Calvin and I just purchased a 1981 Camaro project car. This is something my son and I would like to get back running. I joined this forum to see what others are doing and how to overcome certain difficulties.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Save yourself the trouble and sell it before it becomes a money pit.

HA! Ha! Just kidding. "Maybe" :D

Welcome to T.C.:beers:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Welcome to the insanity. A camaro is the diffuculty. Best reward you can get though...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My name is Calvin and I just purchased a 1981 Camaro project car. This is something my son and I would like to get back running. I joined this forum to see what others are doing and how to overcome certain difficulties.
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I am sure this forum will be a tremendous source of experience and comfort as we (or at least I) take this walk down memory lane. You guys (gals) rock!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome to the TC Crew, Cal. Great idea of a joint rebuild with your son... make sure he keeps up his 1/2, eh?:) Don't forget to check out the archives before ya ask.

capt

·
Super Moderator
32,349 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Calvin. As any car, it becomes a snowball, money pit, a head game, but in the end, with perseverence, the machine can be overcome.

Yes, good time to spend with son. Memories not forgotten.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Greetings from Arizona
My partner in crime with my 69 droptop was daughter Jennifer...the 3 boys couldn't care less till it was done and it will be her ride someday unless my grand daughter claims it first haha
good luck and make it FUN!
Jay and Bj

1 - 11 of 11 Posts