Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight i got to take the camaro out for its first real drive. i got the front license plate thursday and got the registration taken care of yesterday. today i took the cover off, dusted if off and fired it up. it was awesome to get to take it up to my buddies house and give him a quick ride. it was really cool. cant wait for people to come over tomorrow for easter so that i can give them a ride too. gotta get a new carb though cause its just too big for the 327.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tonight i got to take the camaro out for its first real drive. i got the front license plate thursday and got the registration taken care of yesterday. today i took the cover off, dusted if off and fired it up. it was awesome to get to take it up to my buddies house and give him a quick ride. it was really cool. cant wait for people to come over tomorrow for easter so that i can give them a ride too. gotta get a new carb though cause its just too big for the 327.
Mine was a while ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. I hope you have as much fun with your car as I had with mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts