Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, My Name is Michael and I am 28 years old. I currently own My own automotive shop in which we due all types of repairs. I have been in the industry scence I was 5 years old, as my father was in the business and I used to help him. He Got me started in my love for muscle cars, and now I am teaching my 4 year old son how my father taught me. My father bought me a 1972 C-10 Pickup when I was 14 and he told me he knew I would want to drive when I was 16 and that him and I were going to restore the truck together and when It was done it was mine. Now 14 years later I am currently working on a 1968 Camaro Which I just acquired, Its rough but savable. I am also working on a 1970 all #s matching nova. Just wanted to say hello and give a little back ground.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Another Camaro Saved

oh, and a Nova too. :D

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
How come you waited until you were five to get into the car scene. Shame on you!.. some of us hit it at...two!:)

But, great to see that we got yet another guy with the Cam Fever aboard this GM ship.

Like Ev pointed out...'68's the middle child are out to take over the Camaro World, eh?

capt

·
19,901 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots to learn and lots to teach.... Hey from just North of you.

BTW New guy buys :beers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts