Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the pics I've downloaded over the years and I can't seem to find any of them. Did something change? I had albums ect. When I click on albums it just takes me to a place to download some more. Help?

·
Super Moderator
32,348 Posts
The downloaded pictures you uploaded to this site should be available in
User CP, scroll down to Miscellaneous, select Attachments, and a history of uploaded pictures to this site should be listed.
If you listed an url address, the external hosting site may have timed out the pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jake. I see the pics I've put in the posts but there used to be an album with pics that I don't see anymore. There's nothing in my albums. Maybe I need to start over?

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Yeah interesting Steve. There are no link to albums in your user profile. I'll send a request for the admins to take a look and restore if possible.

Brian

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Brian. I've got some good updated pics I need to get off my phone. Since I've gotten a fancy I-phone i've been using it instead of my digital camera. LOL

·
Super Moderator
32,348 Posts
I apologize Steve, I misread your question.
Hopefully, Admin will give an answer.

·
Retired
26,616 Posts
When I look at Steve's profile I see 2 albums with photos in them. One is called Other toys (15 pics) and the other is called camaros (6 pics).

·
13,851 Posts
When I look at Steve's profile I see 2 albums with photos in them. One is called Other toys (15 pics) and the other is called camaros (6 pics).
These pictures were all added the past couple days.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
From the Administrator on duty:
Does he recall any of the album names? I see one on his profile.

Kyle

·
Administrator
Test Here
1,310 Posts
Hi,

I took a look at stevo camaro's profile and I was able to find two albums there:

Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 8.52.46 AM.jpg

However, what I did notice was that both albums are set to only be used for profile picture purposes, they are not listed as public albums. To change this, all you need to do is edit the album and change the permissions from 'Profile' to 'Public'

Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 8.52.58 AM.jpg

Let me know if that helps.

~Sheena

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Administrator;339014 However said:
I changed it to public. Not sure what that means though. LOL
Thanks for all the help.
Hi Dennis.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Breaking News! I just found the other pics. They're in the showroom. So what's the difference having the pics in the showroom VS the albums?

·
13,851 Posts
Breaking News! I just found the other pics. They're in the showroom. So what's the difference having the pics in the showroom VS the albums?
If people click on your profile they will see your albums.

Otherwise they would be browsing the showroom and see them.

You can have them in both places so far as I know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts