Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just got a refund from Muscle Car Docs because," the GM documents we have do not have information on the vin submitted". I verified the number is correct. It is on a 69 x66 convertible from Norwood with a 3rd week of January trim tag. Anybody have this happen before? Thanks for all the helpful input to us owner/builders!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, yes and no.....saw they may not have any docs, missed the pink paragraph and yes my vin falls "in the pink." Should have phrased my question more toward "anybody have success finding their vins history using other resources"? Thanks, ill try to read better before i ask in the future.

·
Registered
69 Camaro SS convertible
71 Posts
We are missing the following data:
1969 Camaro 9N508855 to 9N587275
A few years ago I tried every avenue that I could think of to no avail for my 69 SS. It's a 9N557###. I even tracked down the original dealership, Rothrock Chevrolet in PA. Nothing. If you find a way to track them down, please post.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
They are also missing other VIN ranges. My Oct 69 700XXX is nowhere to be found either. Very frustrating. It's a real Texas X33D80 car,so I'd love more info on build date.- just can't get it from NCRS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts