Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to camaros - I bought this car with a nice set of 2 piece billet forged Donzi wheels but I like the oem look. I was thinking of going for a set of OEM wheels with BFG TA radials.

What is the best source for a restored originals or repops? I see Classic sells them but not sure if there are other options. As I said - i'm a newbie with Camaros...

Looks like this now...

·
Registered
712 Posts
I purchased mine from Johns Classic Cars. Best price I could find, next day delivery, and they balanced out perfect. These are 14x7 with a 3.5 back space. 225/60 TA's. No rubbing even with four passengers.

I'm new to camaros - I bought this car with a nice set of 2 piece billet forged Donzi wheels but I like the oem look. I was thinking of going for a set of OEM wheels with BFG TA radials.

What is the best source for a restored originals or repops? I see Classic sells them but not sure if there are other options. As I said - i'm a newbie with Camaros...

Looks like this now...

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have a set of 14" rallye wheels with Coker Classic red line tires. The set also comes with trim rings and center caps with locks. There on here in the classified section. If you're interested, just PM me and we can talk.
Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts