Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a wiper knob for my 67, mine just broke in two a few days when I went to turn on the wipers after a light rain. Looking in the catalogs and they are not very expensive but shipping will kill me :eek: min $5.50 at most places for a $6.50 part :mad: . I just need a good usable knob that's not broken. The crome can be tarnished or chiping, I am looking for function but don't want to buy one of those fugly ones in the help area at Autozone eiather. If anyone has a used one they want to sell and ship cheap
E-mail me and let me know. Hell if your local or want to drive I will trade a cowl hood for one.......no joke it needs body work though.

Thanks
Joe

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
joe:

Don't have a spare or I'd send it right out!
If you have a good truck (small P.U. type)wrecking yard around go look there. The wiper knob on lots of 60's chevy/gm trucks looks the same and should fit. I remember looking at them at the Oakland Pick-N-Pull a while back thinking I should get them - but didn't.
Hope this helps - but if you can't find one post back and I'll ask around out this way.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Or you could call Jim at www.camaro1.com

Good personalized service and he would put it into an envelope with .35 cent stamp to save on the shipping. BTW, this is an excellent place to find good OEM parts including sheet metal and has about 40 parts cars in the back and will do custom body cuts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts