Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 69 is a a/c car, BUT the person that had the car before removed the a/c box under the hood.. so how hard would it be to put just a heater box under the hood. convert a/c to non a/c

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i looked an dont see what your talkn about. Or maybe i didnt make myself clear on what i have. All i have is a flat firewall with a hole where the blower motor went and a square hole and i can see the heater core. will a heater box fit where a a/c box went?... so i can mount a blower motor and make a heater work??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rick's first generation Camaro sells an a/c delete firewall box. It in not stock appearing but the catalog states it will allow heater to function as normal. The have a good website, I've done a lot of business with them. Hope this helps

·
Registered
601 Posts
hey-68firstcar ive bought 6000.00 off of firstgen redoing my 67 camaro now they dont talk to me cause of there doors dont fit properly from good mark. first gen and good mark dont answer my calls and e mails so be cautioned.

·
Registered
134 Posts
hey-68firstcar ive bought 6000.00 off of firstgen redoing my 67 camaro now they dont talk to me cause of there doors dont fit properly from good mark. first gen and good mark dont answer my calls and e mails so be cautioned.
I find that one pretty hard to believe. I have been dealing with Rick's for going on 10 years now and I have NEVER had them not "answer my calls". :confused:

I had a Goodmark cowl hood which had an issue. I called Rick's who in turn worked with Goodmark and my body guy and found out the hood was defective. The front corner of the hood would not sit flush to the front header. The corner was kicked up on one side. Rick's picked up the hood and Goodmark shipped another which was much better.
You sure you are calling the right number? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts