Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 67' camaro roller and need all the interior. I found a kit at firstgen.com but I'm not sure of the quality.I don't want this thing to have more plastic than a saturn ion so if anyone knows of a good place for an interior kit I'd appreciate some help.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Firstgen.com kit is excellent, I purchased it myself and installed it! Its all PUI product which is top notch, check out the INTERIOR RESTORATION I did. I went from white interior to all new black interior, also bought new foam for the front seats and springs to replace the broken ones. Everything is new from the headliner to the padding under the carpet. I placed FATMAT deadener under that. My car is a southern california car and had zero rust on the floor so no POR15 was needed.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks alot that looks real nice. The color of my car is almost identical to yours in the link. It came from arizona so it's real solid so I'm off to a good start.This is my first camaro (converting over from imports).

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I've bought a lot of things from Rick's (i.e., firstgen.com) and the quality has always been good. I bought a few interior pieces from them just recently (door panels) and they turned out very nice.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hey Sick67 WELCOME. You are going to have a blast with that car. Nice to have you back from the Land of Ricers... lol. Jk. Really, welcome!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts