Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUY WHAT THE OWNER SAYS IS A REAL RS Z28 W/THE ORIGINAL MOTOR BUT NOT TRANNY.SOME THINGS JUST DONT SOUND RIGHT TO ME,BUT I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THESE CARS ANYWAY.HE SAYS HE BOUGHT IT 9 YEARS AGO THE TRANNY WAS NOT ORIGINAL THEN AND SAID THE PREV OWNER DID NOT VOLUNTEER THAT INFO.IT IS AN M21 I BELIEVE NOW.THE GEARS HE SAID ARE NOT ORIGINAL BUT HE HAS THE ORIGINAL GEARS WHICH ARE 3:73,BUT NOT POSSI.THE CAR HAS POWER STEERING,HE ADDED.I THINK THE GUY COULD BE TELLING THE TRUTH,AS FOR AS HE KNOWS ABOUT THE AUTHENCITY OF THE CAR BEING A TRUE *RS Z28* BUT BEFORE I PLOP DOWN BIG $$$ I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO BE SURE? IT IS 1969 W/302 HE SAYS THE #'S DO MATCH ON THE MOTOR. WHAT OR SOME WAYS TO HELP VERIFY THIS A REAL RS Z28? HE HAS NO DOCS TO PROVE IT. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP AS I HAVE TO ACT IMMEDIATLY,I BELIEVE MY TIME IS LIMITED OTHER BUYERS ARE INTERESTED IN THE CAR.IT HAS POWER FRT DISC BRAKES,TACH,CONSOLE GAUGES,COWL HOOD,SPOILERS,ETC MOST ALL THE REGULAR RS Z28 STUFF IS THERE INCLUDING OF COURSE THE RS HEADLIGHT DOORS/GRILL ALL EMBLEMS/BADGES ARE CORRECT. I AM WORRIED THIS MAY BE A CLONE PLEASE HELP.
THANKS ROBERT

------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.