Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am finally putting all the pieces together in anticipation of my leaf springs showing up, and I found out my prop valve isn't right. I found a company on the internet (Classic Muscle) that shows a listing for the parts, but they can't get them anymore. Can anyone tell me where I can buy a correct metering valve and prop valve for a 69 Camaro with disc brakes? When I say correct, I mean one that will bolt to my brake lines. I bought the full SS set from NPD, and I would rather not have to bend them up.

Thanks for your help.

Ken

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
I just ordered a combination valve from mpbrakes , but mine are not for JL8s. Not sure if you wanted an original part or not but they probably have something that will work. I found mpbrakes to be about $50 cheaper than Classic, but the Classic part had brackets and line. I just didn't feel like those parts were worth the extra $50 -- I can fabricate those myself.

-dnult

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dnult, but I am looking for the correct piece. I already bought the correct stainless lines, and I don't want to bend them up. I also bought a prop valve from Classic Performance that I thought would work. However, it's not specific to the JL8. If I can't find the right valve, I will bend up my tubes to work with that valve.

Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts