Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 67 CAMARO WITH THE PAINT CODE KK (EMERALD TURQUOISE). THEY HAVE PAINTED THE TOP AND THE FRONT OF THE DASH WITH THE SAME PAINT FINISH AS THE EXTERIOR OF THE CAR. I KNOW THE TOP OF THE DASH IS SUPPOSE TO BE A FLAT FINISH PAINT AND I AM NOT SURE WHAT TYPE OF FINISH THE FRONT OF THE DASH IS SUPPOSE TO BE. MY QUESTION IS... HOW CAN I FIND THE PAINT CODE FOR THE CORRECT COLOR AND FINISH FOR THE TOP AND THE FRONT OF THE DASH. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP. THANKS! MIKE

·
Premium Member
6,547 Posts
This is as close as I could find for 67. It is the 1968 interior color charts. I dont know why they dont have 67 interior paints listed on this site.

1968 Interior Color Chart

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
DuPont color numbers:
Upper dash-9374LH, Dk. Turquoise Met.(flat)
Lower dash-9398LH, Med. Turquoise Met. (semi-gloss)

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
I'm confused. My car is a K-5. (Same body color with black vynil top.) My dash was black. Did some cars have body colored dashs including the top dash by the windshield? :confused:

·
Registered
484 Posts
I just purchased a 67 that is K2 and my dash is black also, I dont know if this origional though as the car has been repainted. If anyone has a picture of a 67 with this color could you post a pic, I want to see if I will repaint to factory spec. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts