Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would see if anyone can help me out here. I have tried but cannot find any info. on these pistons I have. Need the specs. so I can figure out my compression ratio and quench.
Pistons are showing P/N's H623P. Sterling is the brand. They have a flat dome on top, and are for a SBC 400 Std. Bore with 5.7 rods.
Can anyone help me out here...:confused:

·
Gold Lifetime Member
10,548 Posts
Thought I would see if anyone can help me out here. I have tried but cannot find any info. on these pistons I have. Need the specs. so I can figure out my compression ratio and quench.
Pistons are showing P/N's H623P. Sterling is the brand. They have a flat dome on top, and are for a SBC 400 Std. Bore with 5.7 rods.
Can anyone help me out here...:confused:
400 5/64-5/64-3/16 5.70 rods 12.0:1 Sterling H623P*8
400 5/64-5/64-3/16 5.70 rods 12.0:1 Speed Pro H623CP*8

of course that would depend on the head chamber and deck height which they don't say. Got it here, maybe you can find the head info.

http://www.amotion.com/csb.html

Jody

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That listing says that the 12.0:1 is with 64cc chamber heads. I will be running 76cc chamber heads. How would I figure out the compression on the 76cc chamber heads with these same pistons?

·
Registered
167 Posts
That Canadian link I've posted in the past has a wealth of info on it, doesn't it Jody..

pdq67
Thanks for the link, Jody. There is indeed a lot of info there Paul -- and the neat thing is that place is local to me. Guess I'll have to go over there and check 'em out. :cool:

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
I've thought about ordering stuff from them, but figure it would be a hassle b/c of the supposed NO import/export now.................

You know how it is, we are supposed to be all one big NAU now until it come's time for the GOV's to make a f-- buck off the populations/taxpayers/us...

pdq67

1 - 8 of 8 Posts