Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SONS CAR,TURNSIGNALS QUIT YESTERDAY, NOTHING FRONT OR BACK. HAZARDS ONLY WORK IN FRONT. INDICATORS STAY SOLID IN DASH BOTH SIDES. THEY DO BLINK WHEN HAZARD FLASHERS ARE TURNED ON. NEED SOME IDEAS. FUSE GOOD, REPLACED FLASHER,ALL BULBS GOOD.:mad:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did you replace the flasher for both the hazard and blinkers? Being that the dash lights just light up steady im thinking you only replaced one? Did this just happen? One day everything is fine and the next day nothing works or is this a project car that didnt work since you got it? Also make sure that you have the correct bulb number in the socket. I know some of these ideas sound really simple but its easier to double check these things first before you go and rip the interior out to chase each wire. Hope this helps

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is car he has had a while. just happened, wiring dia only shows one that controls all,turnsignals and hazzards. and I replaced that one. small round flasher canister at bottom left of stering column. does anyone know if there is another somewhere else?
This is all Hanyes manual shows.

·
Registered
60 Posts
What about the relay block under the hood. Is there anything there? I dont have my 95 LT1 any more so im working on memory and i never had to replace the flasher in that car. What does the owners manual say about replacing the flashers?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Found my old Haynes manual. There is one flasher for the blinkers and one for the hazard lights. Re-read your manual to find how to locate it. There isnt a picture of the blinker flasher but it tells where you can find it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks I will go back thru manual. I didnt find anything underhood the first time but i ll check again. now his left side turnsignals work and i havent done anything, im thinking it may be a ground issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts