Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for 8th graduation my dad bought me a 1996 Camaro RS 3.8l. Now we haven't done anything with the car since we bought it. And for being 15 I know alot about cars. So the guy we bought it from did some modifications that I enjoyed at first but I'm having second thoughts about them now. On the car there are vertical doors, ground effects, and as for performance upgrades, an intake kit, and an exhaust tip. I'm having second thoughts about the doors and the ground effects. For one reason I know that these are considered "ricer" modifications but at the same time it looks right on this car. The ground effects makes us scrape the front bumper because its literaly like 1 inch of the ground. Also I know just changing out your exhaust tip and not the whole system is considered a "ricer" thing to do but the car is loud and turns heads which is want you want from a nice car. But my father used to have a 1986 IROC-Z with a 5.7l Tuned Port Injection. Were for sure going to put that engine in the car. So what would you consider this car to be? Its a clean car, no decals or interior mods just the doors and ground effects.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts