Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of welding a trunk drop-off in and would like to see some pics of how the back rear part of the qtr panel mates with this piece...does anyone have pics of this area? I'm especially interested in seeing how the qtr is shaped down low behind the tire. Thanks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
My cousin just took the right rear quarter off of my 69 tonight. The lower rear panel is sandwitched between the lower inner panel and the rear tail pan & spot welded. Looks like the only way to correctly install full quarters is to cut the tail pan loose at that weld point,probably on your lower pnl too.We are going to put the L/quarter on too,and the tail pan is less than perfect,so its a good time to put a new one on

------------------
69 Camaro SS 350 4 speed
55 Belair Sedan Pro Street 355 auto 9''

·
Registered
238 Posts
My cousin just took the right rear quarter off of my 69 tonight. The lower rear panel is sandwitched between the lower inner panel and the rear tail pan & spot welded. Looks like the only way to correctly install full quarters is to cut the tail pan loose at that weld point,probably on your lower pnl too.We are going to put the L/quarter on too,and the tail pan is less than perfect,so its a good time to put a new one on

------------------
69 Camaro SS 350 4 speed
55 Belair Sedan Pro Street 355 auto 9''

1 - 5 of 5 Posts