Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help finding a company that has a rolling chassis with big brakes better suspension like airbags custom fab9 or equal rear end etc... for a 1970 camaro.

Im doing a ground up and using a LS6 and 6 spd and twin turbo power plant.

any help would be great I have searched the internet only to find nothing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Keith you can easily put one together, use a nice one piece frame. If you don't want to build the chassis yourself I am sure there are plenty of shops that will do it for you.
where is the best place to buy a frame that is already powder coated and ready to go? I would like it to be setup for better suspension and be able to handle 1000whp

·
Registered
54 Posts
where is the best place to buy a frame that is already powder coated and ready to go? I would like it to be setup for better suspension and be able to handle 1000whp
Look up Schwartz Performance. He makes full tube chassis for many cars including camaros. They are top notch units. There is a wide variety of suspension choices, brake packages and steering options. You can not go wrong with Schwartz chassis under your car. Very cool stuff!:beers:

I believe he is a sponsoring vendor over on Lateral-g.net. You will find info on suspension, turbo set ups, braking and steering. Pretty much anything you will need to know about turning you car into a full on monster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts