Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm hoping to find someone here that can help. I'm looking for someone within Chevrolet that can help me find out some info on a '70 LS6 Chevelle I own. I recently went back through some older magazines and found an article in Super Chevy about a '68 Yenko Camaro owned (at least at the time) by David Heth. The article stated that a gentleman named Herb Fishel, who worked within Chevrolet had access to the engineering records, and he helped document the COPO option on this particular car. I have 2 build sheets to my Chevelle (a matching numbers car) that say "pilot job 454 CI" on them. It is a very early Baltimore car. I was hoping to find someone here that can point me in the direction of an "inside" person within GM. BTW....I've owned over 15 '67-'69 Camaros over the years, including quite a few Z's and L78/L89/L72 cars. Please post or email if can help. TIA
Greg Carlson

·
Retired
26,654 Posts
Greg - If someone here can help they will! In the meantime take a trip over to our sister site www.chevelles.com and share what you have with them. Be sure to stop back in and let us know of any progress...

...Dennis

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the info., but I post somewhat regularly on Team Chevelle. I was hoping to maybe run into someone here with a few inside connections.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts