Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ifound a pretty rough 67, but couldn't look at it as it was on private property. I tracked down owner by phone, and can buy it, but really need someone to go check it out for me (cowl tag, vin, condition, pics if possible) as I am in Dallas. It is about three hours west of Vegas (Death Valley National Park area). Please let me know if you can help out. I can pay for your gas, at a minimum.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Erik, I would check the car out for you, but it is too far for me, since I live on the coast. You'll have a better chance of getting someone to look at the car from Vegas, since it is closer. How about it Vegas?

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
HEY IM IN CHINA LAKE!!!!! wheres this car at? I am over the mountains from death valley.....let me know...

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wiskeesour - the car is literally in Death Valley NP, believe it or not. It is near the Furnace Creek Ranch part of the park. There is some private property within the park and that's where I saw it. Here is a link to a map which shows the park and you can see Furnace Creek. http://www.americansouthwest.net/california/death_valley/death_valley_map.html. Let me know if this is feasible for you.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Is there a RUSH to go look at it? I may not be able to go till this weekend....Its just about 2.5 hrs away...Ill check my schedule.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No rush. Today I talked to the "owner" and have been misguided. I saw the Camaro, but the person they put me in contact with isn't the owner, says his car is an El Camino. Now, I couldn't get close to the car, but the one I was looking at was a Camaro. I will try again tomorrow to speak to the owner and let you know. I appreciate your help!

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
no prob
let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Erik,

Just curious to know if this car is black. Anyway, if Harley can't make it, I'll take a ride out there for you. I'm no expert, but I can give you some info on the car and take all the digitals you want. I would only be able to do it on a weekend. Let me know. Hope this helps.

Rick

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I may be free this weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts