·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.:beers:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just want to clear something up. I had a shifter for sale and a member contacted me and said he would not send a money order cuz he didn't trust me. He wanted me to ship it then he would pay me. Come on now. He said he wanted my picture holding the part. Now I have bought and sold alot of stuff and never had this issue. He left me neg. feedback on this site. I just wanted to explain since I'm new on this site. I gave him names of people that bought stuff from me but he didn't bother. I thought it was strange that he wanted my photo.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Just want to clear something up. I had a shifter for sale and a member contacted me and said he would not send a money order cuz he didn't trust me. He wanted me to ship it then he would pay me. Come on now. He said he wanted my picture holding the part. Now I have bought and sold alot of stuff and never had this issue. He left me neg. feedback on this site. I just wanted to explain since I'm new on this site. I gave him names of people that bought stuff from me but he didn't bother. I thought it was strange that he wanted my photo.
Doesnt sound like a member form here but you can never tell. Anyway welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
Welcome to TC, 69 Camaro owner former 70 Nova drag car 10.4s 130mph owned car with my brother he misses the car and cant wait till I get my Camaro done to go to the local ride nights with me. If i didn't own a Camaro the Nova is my next choice good looking car you have there......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts