Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just introducing myself.
I like this forum, great info, looking to stick around for a while for tips & parts, etc!

Regards,
Mean buzzen half dozen.

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Welcome Hank :thumbsup: Since I consider California to be really 2 seperate states, ;) are you from the north or the south? :D Oh yeah, lets see some pictures of that 6 banger...:beers:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome from OHIO. :beers:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Welcome Hank :thumbsup: Since I consider California to be really 2 seperate states, ;) are you from the north or the south? :D Oh yeah, lets see some pictures of that 6 banger...:beers:
I am in Socal. I am finally starting to get back into my Camaro project again(never ending project)
I have some old combo engine pics somewhere w/a Paxton supercharger blowing through three 48 MM sidedraft Webers.,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,Now where are those pics?
New engine should be much faster, when ever I can find time,,,busy w/family stuff.

Welcome... Hank gets the award for the best screen name !
Thanks for the award!;)

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Hank from another So. Cal. member. Show us those pictures! :cool:

:waving:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks,
just taking it one step @ a time.
I do not have much of any free time anymore it seems.
The turbo manifold ,,,my friend sells them.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Hello Hank!!!:D

Great to see you on this forum as well as Inliners. This is a great place to hang out too.:thumbsup:

I must say that you really do set the bar when it comes to inline performance. One heck of a machine you got there.:hurray:

Welcome aboard fellow inliner!!:cool::beers:

Paul :beers:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Paul,
thanks for the kind words.
You have a sharp lookin Camaro!
Have you run it @ a track?
The inliners BB is down,so I have been hanging out here more.
Great info here!
Take care!
MBHD

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
I noticed that Inliners is down. I hope it is nothing too serious.

I have not been on the track yet, but should be this summer. Too many things to get in order before I take a chance of breaking stuff. I hope to pull the head off & do a few "thingz" to it & spend some time setting up the whole package.

I keep looking at that intake of yours on ebay & one of these days I just might have to buy one of those :thumbsup: I have a turbo charger sitting on the top shelf of one of the cabinets in the garage, but it's off of a 2 litre engine, so it probably a wee bit small for my engine.

Enjoy the best darned Camaro site on the internet.

Paul :beers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts