Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im new to the board as I just bought a 1969 x33 z-28. The car is in very good condition however there are a couple of things I would like to change on the car and would like to get some experienced opinions. First off my car has no antenna mount on the exterior. I like the look of the car without the antenna on it. Is there a kit available that you can receive a radio signal without mounting an exterior antenna? Second, my cars stereo needs to be replaced. I would prefer to replace with a more modern cd/mp3 player stereo. Is there any suggestions on stereos that anyone has used? I would like to avoid modifying the dash or cutting anything. I would consider maybe a hidden stereo, what are your thoughts on that? Thanks for the help

·
Retired
16,013 Posts
welcome to Team Camaro. If you want, start off by first posting your VIN and Cowl tag and tranny and axle code numbers in our TAG section. Then your antenna and radio questions are best posted in the 'Electrical' section for best results. Also spend some time at www.camaros.org reading about the facts that surround our cars. That is the premier site for accurate background info. We love to see photos in here so feel free to post them, instructions are in my signature links. Also, fill out your profile info. so we know where you are from for networking. You are just embarking on a wonderful adventure, it will never end. New guys buys the :beers: and turn off the light when you leave at night :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts