Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everbody this looks like a great site, this is my first Gen 1 Camaro. I am looking forward to driving my 'new' 69 Yenko clone. We went prostreet with the car - 548 Sonnys and a St1200 Lenco. The car rides on Alumastars all round with beadlocks on the back. Yellow with black Yenko stripes should look cool, and the car has 10:1 compression so it should be a good street motor. Anybody in North Carolina want to go cruising??

Cheers,

Andy

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
:D Pictures ???
We love pictures :hurray:

Welcome to the site!
There are quite a few fellow Team Members down in your area.
I'll bet there will be opportunities to cruise with some of them this summer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not allowed to post pictures yet, I just joined. You can see the car at jeprostreets.com look under cars in progress. They are finshed the Lenco and cage and fabbing up the wheelie bars right now.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
anyone with a yellow '69 is sure to be intelligent and good looking, lol.
welcome...:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still needs the stripes and they are putting on the bars and a chute. I hope that I need both of them:D It seems like it takes forever to build when you aren't doing it. Glad you guys like the car. Intelligent and good looking.....................I'm sure my wife could argue against both of those points...............

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Glad to have you aboard Andy. Post them pictures soon! These guys are drooling all over their keyboards J/K :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts