Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke to AMD today and was told they are close to releasing their newly retooled 69 quarter panels. I understand they found an NOS pair from the early 70’s and they are an exact match. Sold for under 500. Only bad news is I already installed another pair.
thought I’d drop a line on this.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Dang, I just bought some - when are they releasing them?

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang, I just bought some - when are they releasing them?
He said the first six pair are coming within a few weeks. They were going to be used for promotional use. The first shipments sounded like within the next several weeks. Sounds to me like the fit is very good.

·
Premium Member
4,005 Posts
That would be great news if they are actually what they say. Now good fitting fenders would be the holy grail. The AMD Norwood Super Fit for a 69 is junk.

·
Premium Member
4,005 Posts
Probably won't believe it , but my passenger quarter is Goodmark, and driver's is OER. I know most of the stuff is coming from the same place, but I guess the order of the stamping is what makes the difference. I was surprisingly happy with my two different brand quarters. I have not been happy with anything AMD that I have purchased. They need to stick to punching out Mopar parts. Just my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts