Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals. Scotty here from Adelaide South Australia and I just picked up a 67 RS Camaro.
It is a 327 4 speed manual
Marina Blue (Meant to be)
Black standard trim

I will upload some photos to photobucket abd get them up ASAP

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Welcome..!. Aussie Aussie Aussie...! (I wrote that knowing most on the forum won't get it - but the poster will) :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Scotty I am from country nsw just recently joined am working on a 69 just ordded some parts from wollongong a place called usgm was excellent service

·
Premium Member
764 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Nice car Scotty :thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome Scott nice looking car, there are a few Aussies lurking on here, , We also have our own Forum as well.check out US Muscle.com.au

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome to the TC Crew, Scotty, from the northern X colony.

Nice car...great paint!

Plan to visit your land this winter...your summer, m8. You from the left side or right?

capt

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome, it will be good to see another Camaro in Adelaide. :)
Might see you out on the Zippel cruises

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome to the site Scotty....... Do you have any future plans for the car? Try to post a more pictures of the car as your upgrade or change things.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome, it will be good to see another Camaro in Adelaide. :)
Might see you out on the Zippel cruises

I hope to make it to the December Cruise. Thats if I dont get done by the cops..... LHD and Convos might not be a good mix. and I just found out that I am not meant to drive it without the LHD exemption certificate.
The certificate could take 8 weeks due to paperwork back log...
I need some Rally wheels........

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the site Scotty....... Do you have any future plans for the car? Try to post a more pictures of the car as your upgrade or change things.
Not sure what the plan is for the car. Where I live it is pretty strict as to what I can do with it because its left hand drive.
I cant even put a decent stereo in it......

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have been a little bit quiet on here lately but have been busy making the old girl a bit more fun....

The engine is now a nice 383 Stroker with trickflow alloy heads, Crane Roller Cam, 1.5:1 Roller Rockers, Mauh Forged pistons, Edelbrock Air Gap Manifold and 11:1 Compression.
I have ended up with 338HP at the back wheels

Also the diff is now a 10Bolt 3.55:1 Ratio Posi.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts