Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was referred over here from NastyZ28. Surprised I haven't been here yet, being that I have two Camaros, but I guess that's because I didn't want another forum to be addicted to!

Anyways, I've got two Camaros. A 68 that I need to decode still, all I know is that it had 4-piston brakes. I also have a 71 basket case I got for free. Gonna be my first ground up project.

Anyways, look forward to browsing!

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team CAMARO :hurray:
Pour yourself a cold or hot one, depending on time of day, and have you way with the search forum - you'll find a ton of information in there with stuff you need help on.
Also check out the "sticky's" at the top of some of the forums, these contain information provided in threads that have peoved timeless over the years.

Looking forward to info on your 68 :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Another Gilbert, Az camaro or two !!!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Welcome
Hope to see you at a cruise some time.:thumbsup:
67for/me

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd post some pics, but they're extreme basket cases... both are just shells at the moment, nothing to look at. The 68 I'm gonna make into an SS clone... I've got a 68 396 that'll go just perfect in it. The 71 is gonna be full hotrod treatment.

The only thing I have a pic is of my current project, my 75 Pontiac Astre GT. Pulled out of a boneyard for $70. 4 years later, I'm finally done. It has a mild 355 and runs mid-12's.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome from the northern contingent, Josh.

If you got an "addiction"...it's a good one to have. I'll bet your "browsing will go to participation and inquiries in no time, eh?

capt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts