Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the track yesterday, best time yet 12.19 at 114.85mph, maybe with a little more tweeking I can get into the 11's.:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Steve

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
383 stroker, comp cams hyd roller xr294-int .540 exh .562, patriot 215 heads, edelbrock performer rpm air gap with holley 750 double pumper, srp pistons, running a tci auto with 3:90 rearend. I was running regular street tires on the back ( best time with those was 12.90 at 107, switched to m/t street radials. no more 1st and 2nd gear melt down on the tires. my torque converter is a 2400 tci so I can't come off the line like I would like, but it still has been a blast so far.

Steve

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Steve, put a nice loosey converter in that thing and let it eat! :D

Mid-11's are right around the corner. Our combo's are nearly identicle except for cubes and heads. Have fun!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Steve,
I'm looking at the patriot heads also, what type of endorsement would you give them, also what did you pay if you dont mind. I agree you may need more torque converter.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
paperman,

Don't know the exact cost of the heads, they were part of the engine package. No issues with the yet, performance of the engine has been great.

Steve

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
60 ft was a 2.1, that was with me foot braking plus my low lock up on the torque conv.

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts