Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the same shootout at KCIR that 40COUPE went to, i have a new best of 11.46 @ 118.8. not what i was hoping for but still a new best. I couldn't get my 60' times out of the mid 1.60's. Garret, sorry we didn't get time to chat, I guess we both got busy, you're car looks simply awesome when it launches. i guess I need some of that chassis tuning magic that you guys have. here is a link to some more pics, my car is the first pic, I think Garrets is the 3rd. http://www.mofbody.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36583 my car is the first pic and i think Garret's is the 3rd one down. David

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Not what youre hoping for?
you picked up 3 mph - thats pretty good:thumbsup:

·
20,018 Posts
Now I'm getting excited.... Racing season is here and so many are setting new personal best.
David, looks great... only hope to hang a tire too :D

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
David,
Congrats on the new best! It was nice to meet you. We were both kinda busy.

I watched your car launch once and it appeared to hook then unload. You should consider some good double adjustable shocks on the rear. They will do wonders for your 60 foots.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I didn't see the smoke on the top end but you certainly burned them off in the water box. If you hook then spin it's usually suspension related. If you blew them off at the hit like I did a few times that's the track surface. The surface was only good from about 2:00-3:30 then it went away.

The potential exists for your car to 60 foot in the 1.4x range if you want to pursue it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts